25th Annual Meeting & Training Seminar
Charlotte, North Carolina
June 19-22, 2013
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
Invitation from the Users Group Chairman
Tennessee Valley Authority
On behalf of the GT STRUDL Users Group and the Georgia Tech - CASE Center, I would like to personally take this opportunity to invite you to attend the 25th Annual GT STRUDL Users Group Meeting & Training Seminar - June 19-22, 2013 in Charlotte, North Carolina, featuring the following technical sessions:
This meeting affords you a great opportunity to see technical presentations demonstrating the use of GT STRUDL on real world engineering projects. Learn about the New Features and Enhancements that have been implemented into the upcoming release of GT STRUDL. For those of you who need to renew your P.E. license, Professional Development Hours (PDH's) will be issued for all technical and training sessions attended.
- Full-Registration for this meeting includes all Technical & Training Sessions
- Welcome Reception (Dinner and Cocktails) - Wednesday Evening
- Meals Included: Continental breakfast, hot buffet lunch, and afternoon break each day
- “Lady of the Lake” Dinner Cruise – Thursday Evening
- Enjoy the evening cruising Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in the Carolinas. Created in 1963 by Duke Energy, Lake Norman is 34 miles long with 520 miles of shoreline. There are three generating plants on Lake Norman: Cowan's Ford, the original power station; Marshall Steam Station, a coal-burning steam-electric generating station on NC 150; and the William B. McGuire Nuclear Station near the east abutment of Cowan's Ford Dam.
All of this is what makes up the GT STRUDL Users Group Experience. Don't miss this meeting!
See You in Charlotte!